Terms and Conditions of Use
Effective as of 25 May 2018
Certain parts of the ICCA website are made available only to ICCA members on a password-protected basis. You must register to become a member of ICCA. Viewing and use of public pages of the Websites is not restricted to ICCA members.
To become a member of Young ICCA, you must fill out a membership application. Registration as a Young ICCA member is required to enjoy benefits such as inclusion in a list of Young ICCA members accessible through the Young ICCA website and the opportunity to vote in elections for the Young ICCA co-chairs, as well as receipt of periodic membership emails with Young ICCA-related news, including advance notice of ICCA- and Young ICCA-related products and services, and ICCA- and Young ICCA-sponsored events and activities.
3. Limitations on Use. You agree not to use the Websites:
- For commercial exploitation.
- In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation or any law or regulation of any other country, including any intellectual property law or any right of privacy or publicity.
- In any manner that could disable or impair the Websites or interfere with any other user’s use of the Websites.
- Using any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Websites.
ICCA reserves the right to remove any content that violates the foregoing.
You may cancel your ICCA membership at any time. If you do so, you must notify ICCA immediately by sending us an email at the address below.
Upon termination, suspension, deactivation or cancellation of your ICCA membership, we will remove you from both the electronic and hardcopy membership directory within a reasonable time and you may not use or attempt to use the password-protected portions of the Website thereafter.
You may cancel your Young ICCA membership at any time. If you do so, you must notify ICCA immediately by sending us an email at the address below.
Upon termination, suspension, deactivation or cancellation of your Young ICCA membership, we will remove you from the list of Young ICCA members accessible through the Young ICCA website within a reasonable time.
7. Advertisers. The Websites may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted or approved for inclusion on the Websites is accurate and complies with applicable laws. ICCA is not responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
8. DISCLAIMER. ICCA does not represent or warrant that the Websites or their content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. ICCA does not warrant or represent that the content available on or through the Websites will be correct, accurate, timely, complete, available, or otherwise reliable. ICCA disclaims all representations and warranties whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement, satisfactory condition or quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any services, or other materials or information provided by ICCA.
Third-party content may appear on the Websites or may be accessible via links from the Websites. The information and opinions in any third-party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the opinions of ICCA, its officers, members, employees or agents.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ICCA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITES. ICCA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITES OR SUCH CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, ICCA’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO €1.00.
11. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 8 (Disclaimer), 9 (Limitation of Liability), and 10 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of ICCA and its officers, members, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party content providers to the Websites. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.